vertical align of table columns

Jon Steeves
Hello:

  Is it possible to use vertical aligning for table columns?

Cheers

Re: vertical align of table columns

JBryant
Hi, Jon,

According to the FOP compliance page (at
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-vertical-align),
that's only partially implemented. However, you might fiddle and see if
the partial implementation will handle what you need.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Jon Steeves <[hidden email]>
05/16/2005 03:01 PM
Please respond to

"'[hidden email]'" <[hidden email]>
cc

Subject
vertical align of table columns

Hello:

  Is it possible to use vertical aligning for table columns?

Cheers

if  there is any setting please tell me.

thanks & regards
Sachin Kulkarni

RE: vertical align of table columns

Andreas L Delmelle

Hi Jon,

Just FYI: it's considered 'bad practice' to post a new question as a reply
to another post that has nothing to do with it... Please try to keep this in
mind, as it will increase your chances of receiving a response.

I mean: this *obviously* is *completely* unrelated to

> Is it possible to use vertical aligning for table columns?

As far as I can remember, display-align="center" should work when specified
on the individual cells within one column (--it isn't applicable to a whole
fo:table-column)

HTH!

Greetz,

Andreas