template having two tables

thomlep
Hello group,

I'm in the process of teaching myself FOP and I'd like to ask a question about horizontally growing tables.

I have a table that is flipped on its side.  It grows from left-to-right.  A row is essentially a column.  I have room for 4 columns on the template.  How do I tell fo to use a new page template as this sideways table grows?  I would already know how many templates I need from the size of the data list.  I can tell fo I need X pages of the template.  Just not sure how to do it.

I also have a normal (vertically growing) table on the template that can grow independent of the other table, so it gets complicated.

Thanks for any pointers!