specification of colour

Chris Faulkner
Hello

I was previously doing this to specify a font colour -
font-color="red" . I needed a slightly different shade of red so I
tried a hexadecimal colour like this - font-color="#DE1010".

I just get black. Does FOP support other ways of specifying colour ?
If not, is there a look up so I can choose a word which is closer to
the red  I need ?

Thanks

Chris

Re: specification of colour

Ralf Butterweck
Antwort an:     [hidden email]
Datum:   Mon, 30 May 2005 07:04:46 +0100
Von:             Chris Faulkner <[hidden email]>
Antwort an:     Chris Faulkner <[hidden email]>
An:             [hidden email]
Betreff:         specification of colour

> Hello
>
> I was previously doing this to specify a font colour -
> font-color="red" . I needed a slightly different shade of red so I
> tried a hexadecimal colour like this - font-color="#DE1010".
>
> I just get black. Does FOP support other ways of specifying colour ?
> If not, is there a look up so I can choose a word which is closer to
> the red  I need ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

You can sent the colors (font and background) with the rgb-tripple

exanple:

<fo:block color="rgb(255,0,255)">Text<fo:block>

Hope this helps

Ralf

RE: specification of colour

Pascal Sancho
Hi Chris

font-color is not a regular property in fo spec. You should use color="..." instead

Pascal