reference-orientation in inline:container

reference-orientation in inline:container

Marc
Hi,
I want to produce a book like a photos album, so I have to turn some
photos and write a legend at the bootom of each photo.
I try to use the inline-container with the reference-orientation but it
doesn't change anything and the image is always the same.

Does FOP has a limitation about it?

after that I try to use the block-container in a table, for the 180 and
0 all is all-right but for 90 and 270 values for the
reference-orientation, the image is out of the cell.

Does anyone have this kind of problem before me?

Thank's for answer

Marc

Re: reference-orientation in inline:container

Bob Stayton
Indeed, reference-orientation is not supported yet in inline-container
in FOP, according to the Compliance document (and the link from there):

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

Regarding the block-container behavior, when you do 90 degree rotation,
you may have to adjust the size of the cell and the starting point as
well. The table cell will probably not automatically adjust in size to
accomodate the rotated image.  I can't recall exactly what needs to
change, but try starting with a large cell and playing with spacing to
reposition it.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
[hidden email]

On 10/8/2017 11:14 PM, Marc wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to produce a book like a photos album, so I have to turn some
> photos and write a legend at the bootom of each photo.
> I try to use the inline-container with the reference-orientation but it
> doesn't change anything and the image is always the same.
>
> Does FOP has a limitation about it?
>
> after that I try to use the block-container in a table, for the 180 and
> 0 all is all-right but for 90 and 270 values for the
> reference-orientation, the image is out of the cell.
>
> Does anyone have this kind of problem before me?
>
> Thank's for answer
>
> Marc

Re: reference-orientation in inline:container

Marc
Thank you very much for the answer about the cell and block-container I
didn't think about that. I will try because I know the sizes.
Marc