pdf/a permissions

St. Kleinbaum
Dear all,

I am working on an application which creates a pdf/a file and I want to restrict the further processing of the document (e.g. withdraw the permission to print the document as another pdf document). Is that possible with fop? How would that be possible?

Best regards,
Stefan

RE: pdf/a permissions

Simon Steiner