page-number is stuttering

page-number is stuttering – In the middle of my document that page numbering goes 19, 20, 24,24,24,24, 25. Further more the table-of-contents generated by fo:page-number...
Hi, One needs to see what there is in the XSL-FO (XML + XSLT transfo result) fed to FOP. Can you have a look on it, or provide a minimal vers...
I will do my best, but I see nothing in the generated fo that strikes me as suspicious. See other post <http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nab...
My apologies, but I've been unable to shrink this to a small test. I'm forced to send a rather large fo, but that's my level of desperation. Or...
Hi, To be efficient, a short fo helping to reproduce the issue should be attached to the bug entry, so opening a bug rather than ask on this ...
I truly regret the large fo; I know it hampers things at debug time. I had to find a particular starting point such that the content was still...
I have whittled the fo down further (shorter-fop.xml, now 35%) of original, but this is as small as I can go to reproduce the exact 3-page stu...
Hi Rob, Thanks for your efforts to reduce the size of the FO file, this is really appreciated. I believe I found the problem, but need to i...
A prince you are! I do have many of those messages, some are very regular (same 7200pt overflow) and must be from a repeated element. Others...
I’ve run out of the time I can allocate to this issue I’m afraid. I have a fix but it needs to be cleaned up and tested. The best way to avoid...
Saint Vincent, you deliver us again. The patch works on the original fo! (One vote from here for committing the patch) About the overflow: ...
Fix committed in rev. 1371386: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1371386&view=rev See also Bugzilla 53688: https://issues.apache.org/bugzil...
Ever helpful. Thanks a ton. The italics-outside-the-box is not an issue here, more a curiosity. I'll try other fonts to see what affect that...
Thanks for all your efforts. Will test your patch, deploy if happiness abounds. I'm sorry about the custom fonts. Trouble is pulling them o...
Further apologies: I have a smaller (65% of original) fo now but that's about as far as I can go. (You can see in the pdf that I'm having tro...