monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

markus.sticker.epos

Hi,

Iwant to have a PDF with a (Code)Block-Element. I done it with these lines:

<fo:block id="id1127090" text-align="start" wrap-option="wrap" font-size="8pt" padding-top="3pt" padding-bottom="3pt" padding-left="3pt" padding-right="3pt" margin-right="16pt" space-before.minimum="0.8em" space-before.optimum="1em" space-before.maximum="1.2em" space-after.minimum="0.8em" space-after.optimum="1em" space-after.maximum="1.2em" hyphenate="false" white-space-collapse="false" white-space-treatment="preserve" linefeed-treatment="preserve" font-family="monospace" background-color="#E0E0E0">Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy. Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart

of fire early

times mickey slim harper's

dark and stormy.#

</fo:block>

What I expected was some thing like this:

Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy.

Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman

polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart

of fire early

times mickey slim harper's

dark and stormy.#

But I’ve got this:

Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy.

Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman

polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart

of fire early

times mickey slim harper's

dark and stormy.#

As you can see the wrapped line starts with a space.

So, what did I wrong?

Kind regards

Markus

Re: monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

Pascal Sancho-2
Hi,

I see no difference between what you expect and what you get.

Please provide attached files (xsl-fo and pdf) rather than copy/paste,
not sure what is rendered by my mail client is what you can see on
your side.

--
pascal

Re: monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

sripathi

  We are also facing the same issue in FOP2.0.I have added the XSL-FO and pdf for your reference.

Regards,
Sripathi.

space.fospace.pdf

Re: monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

dvineshkumar@gmail.com
Any update on this issue. This issue is blocking us to upgrade FOP 2.0.

Any suggestion on how to remove the white space during line break.