merging the two branches

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

merging the two branches

gmazza
Jeremias,

Per your email yesterday (which I can't seem to locate
right now) please go ahead and merge the two branches
whenever convenient for you.  I am also looking
forward to this being done.

Thanks,
Glen

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: merging the two branches

Jeremias Maerki
Ok, I'm planning to do this on Saturday. I was hoping to get a comment
from Luca since he said he's working on footnotes and I don't want to
make his life harder than necessary.

On 12.05.2005 16:49:35 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Jeremias,
>
> Per your email yesterday (which I can't seem to locate
> right now) please go ahead and merge the two branches
> whenever convenient for you.  I am also looking
> forward to this being done.
>
> Thanks,
> Glen



Jeremias Maerki

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: merging the two branches

Luca Furini
In reply to this post by gmazza
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Ok, I'm planning to do this on Saturday. I was hoping to get a comment
> from Luca since he said he's working on footnotes and I don't want to
> make his life harder than necessary.

Oops, sorry, I did not mean to delay the merge!

I still have to solve some problems concerning the footnote separator, so
I'll apply my changes after the merge.

Regards
    Luca



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: merging the two branches

Jeremias Maerki
Don't worry, you didn't delay it. I was having hardware problems and
wanted to do a few other things first.

BTW, and this for everybody: As soon as I've merged the branch back into
HEAD I'm going to push for the SVN migration. I guess those on
general@xmlgraphics already found out this would happen soon. :-)
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/SvnMigrationPlan

Prepare your SVN clients and start sandboxing on a local repository. ;-)
http://subversion.tigris.org/
http://svnbook.org/
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_links.html

On 13.05.2005 17:15:14 Luca Furini wrote:

> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'm planning to do this on Saturday. I was hoping to get a comment
> > from Luca since he said he's working on footnotes and I don't want to
> > make his life harder than necessary.
>
> Oops, sorry, I did not mean to delay the merge!
>
> I still have to solve some problems concerning the footnote separator, so
> I'll apply my changes after the merge.
>
> Regards
>     Luca
>



Jeremias Maerki