fox:orphan-content-limit/

kiranps
Hi ,

Could you please share working example for fox:orphan-content-limit and fox:widow-content-limit. I had tried to use these but not working so far.

Thanks an Regards
Kiran

Re: fox:orphan-content-limit/

Andreas Delmelle-2
Hi

Apologies for the delayed response, but noticed this one was still unanswered...

> On 6 Dec 2016, at 11:39, kiranps <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi ,
>
> Could you please share working example for fox:orphan-content-limit and
> fox:widow-content-limit. I had tried to use these but not working so far.

There should be an example available in FOP's layoutengine test suite, e.g.:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/fop/test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/table_fox_orphan-content-limit_1.xml?view=markup

Do note, however -- I noticed this at one point, while looking at decent support for the standard widows/orphans properties -- that the fox:* attributes have been implemented 'in reverse' as it were. That is: orphan-content-limit should actually be called widow-content-limit, and vice versa... As far as I know, this was never corrected, and could also explain why you are running into issues (?)

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Andreas