fop.xconf and AWT renderer

Stefan Radermacher
I'd like to use custom fonts with an AWT renderer, but I can't find in
documentation what I need to set as mimetype in fop.xconf to configure
the AWT renderer. Is that at all possible?

    <renderer mime="application/???">

Kind regards
Stefan

Re: fop.xconf and AWT renderer

Pascal Sancho-2
Hi,

AFAIK, AWT uses system fonts only. If you want to add 'custom fonts',
you have to add them to your system.

> I'd like to use custom fonts with an AWT renderer, but I can't find in
> documentation what I need to set as mimetype in fop.xconf to configure
> the AWT renderer. Is that at all possible?
>
>     <renderer mime="application/???">
>
> Kind regards
> Stefan

pascal