batik-fop source code available?

Helga Wurth (hwurth)
Hello!

Is it possible to still get the source code of one of the libraries that
come with an older version of fop?

I would like to have the sources for:

batik:batik-1.5-fop:0.20-5

I was not able to find it in any of the available repositories.

Thanks, Helga

Re: batik-fop source code available?

Szeak (Register Man)
Hi,

You may download it from apache: https://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/batik/

> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to still get the source code of one of the libraries that
> come with an older version of fop?
>
> I would like to have the sources for:
>
> batik:batik-1.5-fop:0.20-5
>

> I was not able to find it in any of the available repositories.
>

> Thanks, Helga

Re: batik-fop source code available?

Szeak (Register Man)
Here's the SVN link:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/tags/batik-1_5/

> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to still get the source code of one of the libraries that
> come with an older version of fop?
>
> I would like to have the sources for:
>
> batik:batik-1.5-fop:0.20-5
>

> I was not able to find it in any of the available repositories.
>

> Thanks, Helga

Re: batik-fop source code available?

Helga Wurth (hwurth)
Thanks for the quick response.

However, this seems to lead to a different library.
I'm looking for the sources for: batik-1.5-fop-0.20-5.jar

Greetings, Helga