XML from TTF file for Font rendere FOP

nakuloven
HI,

I need help to understand the genertaion of xml file using font.ttf.

Please let me know the step-by-step procedure.

I've checked the site already but i'm using FOP 0.20.5 version.

Re: XML from TTF file for Font rendere FOP

nakuloven
 I'm gettin gthe following error:

$ java -cp build/fop.jar:lib/avalon-framework.jar:lib/commons-logging.jar:lib/commons-io.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader arial.ttf arial2.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/fonts/apps/TTFReader
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
Could not find the main class: org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.  Program will exit.

Thanks @Adam. Then how should i convert ttf to xml now?