Would you please remove my email from this list?

Would you please remove my email from this list?

Jerry-53
Hello,

Would you please remove my email from this list?
because I am not actively participate in this forum.

Thanks,
Jerry

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Would you please remove my email from this list?

Andreas L Delmelle

Hi,

> Would you please remove my email from this list?
> because I am not actively participate in this forum.

An empty message to '[hidden email]' should do
it...

Cheers,

AD