When is the next release scheduled for

Mark Gibson
Hi,

There's a fix on trunk (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2562) that we'd be very keen to see included in an official release ( we don't have the risk appetite for running production against a dev version of FOP ).

What is the schedule for the next release version?

Thanks
Mark

Re: When is the next release scheduled for

Glenn Adams-2

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Mark Gibson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There's a fix on trunk (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2562) that we'd be very keen to see included in an official release ( we don't have the risk appetite for running production against a dev version of FOP ).

What is the schedule for the next release version?

Generally speaking, we do not publish a schedule for upcoming releases. At this point, we do not have a proposed schedule.

Thanks
Mark