[VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

[VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

Simon Steiner
Hi,

Simone Rondelli has done some changes that allows you to use code points >
65535

The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Friday.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1969
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_SurrogatePairs/

Here is my vote: +1

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

Chris Bowditch
+1

On 09/03/2018 14:04, Simon Steiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Simone Rondelli has done some changes that allows you to use code points >
> 65535
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Friday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1969
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_SurrogatePairs/
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks
>
> .

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

Matthias Reischenbacher
+1

On 09.03.2018 11:04, Simon Steiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Simone Rondelli has done some changes that allows you to use code points >
> 65535
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Friday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1969
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_SurrogatePairs/
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

Robert Meyer-5
+1

On 09.03.2018 11:04, Simon Steiner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Simone Rondelli has done some changes that allows you to use code points >
> 65535
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Friday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1969
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_SurrogatePairs/
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_SurrogatePairs to trunk

Clay Leeds-2
+1

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet