[VOTE] Merge Temp_ChangeBars2 to trunk

Simon Steiner
Hi,

Stephan Thesing, Jan Tošovský and William Eliot Kimber have made changes to
support change-bars
https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_change-bar-begin

The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Thursday.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ChangeBars2/

Here is my vote: +1

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_ChangeBars2 to trunk

Clay Leeds-2
+1 from me

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet

> On Jul 5, 2018, at 6:09 AM, Simon Steiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Stephan Thesing, Jan Tošovský and William Eliot Kimber have made changes to
> support change-bars
> https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_change-bar-begin
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Thursday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ChangeBars2/
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_ChangeBars2 to trunk

Chris Bowditch
Hi Simon,

I'm not convinced I should vote +1 for this to be merged.

changeBarList is static

That doesn't seem sensible to me?

Thanks,

Chris

On 05/07/2018 14:09, Simon Steiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Stephan Thesing, Jan Tošovský and William Eliot Kimber have made changes to
> support change-bars
> https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_change-bar-begin
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Thursday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ChangeBars2/
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks
>

> .

RE: [VOTE] Merge Temp_ChangeBars2 to trunk

Simon Steiner
Hi,

I made it non static on the branch before the vote started.

Thanks

I'm not convinced I should vote +1 for this to be merged.

changeBarList is static

That doesn't seem sensible to me?

Thanks,

Chris

On 05/07/2018 14:09, Simon Steiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Stephan Thesing, Jan Tošovský and William Eliot Kimber have made
> changes to support change-bars
> https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_change-bar-begin
>
> The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Thursday.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_ChangeBars2
> /
>
> Here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks
>

> .

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_ChangeBars2 to trunk

Chris Bowditch
In that case here's my +1

Thanks,

Chris

On 06/07/2018 18:11, Simon Steiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made it non static on the branch before the vote started.
>
> Thanks

Matthias Reischenbacher
+1