There is a problem about directory line feed!

There is a problem about directory line feed!

Harry
This post was updated on .
   When I make a catalog,I set up a attribute:text-align-last="justify".In order to making the catalog align at both ends.But if the title include a full space,and after the full space there are more than one line text(Language:JA),there will be a line feed at the full space.
   so,is there any body could tell me how can I do to make the catalog align at both ends and don't make line feed.
   If there is no way to achieve what I want.Could you please tell me the rules of the line feed.Besides the full space ,is there any other symbol can make this things?
   best wishes!

Re: There is a problem about directory line feed!

Chris Bowditch
Hi Harry,

I'm not sure what you mean by *full space* I suggest you attach an
XSL-FO file so we can see what you mean. Also, please state which
version of FOP you are using.

Thanks

Chris