Table of contents and the page data to be flow in side by side regions

Table of contents and the page data to be flow in side by side regions

sireesha
Hi

I have a requirement to flow both table of contents and page content side by side.
We are using FOP-0.20.5 jar in our application. Please suggest how to achieve this?

Will i be able to upgrade to FOP 2.0. Please let me know if i can achieve this after upgrading to latest version?

If yes, can you please suggest how to do that?

I have read somewhere flow-maps can be useful in scenarios like this. Can you please provide the sample templates with fo:flow-map?

Thanks
Sireesha