Set Adobe Acrobat Language

St. Kleinbaum
Dear FOP developers,

how can I set the document language property in adobe acrobat reader? (Open a document > right click on "document properties" > advanced > language)

language.png

What is the correct metadata property for that?

Many thanks inĀ advance
Stefan

Re: Set Adobe Acrobat Language

Matthias Reischenbacher

Hi,

try to set the language attribute in the fo:root element, e.g.:

<fo:root language="en">

BR,
Matthias