Retrieving any FO object knowing its ID inside the Layout Manager

Retrieving any FO object knowing its ID inside the Layout Manager

Jan Tosovsky
Dear All,

when constructing the content in the Layout Manager, I can access properties
of the processed FO object, but I'd like to access properties of an
arbitrary FO object knowing its ID.

Inside the Layout Manager I can only retrieve the PageViewport for the
specific ID, but this object doesn't tell much about the FO object itself.
PageViewport pageViewport = getPSLM().getFirstPVWithID(id);

I need to populate the index-class property of that target object. Are there
more efficient ways?

Thanks,

Jan