Repeating TLE Name and values

nvyas
I have added Tag Logical Element for AFP under <fo:page-sequence-master> tag to read different TLE value in each iteration for same TLE name. I am iterating XML file using for loop in XSL-FO.
The generated AFP file is correct but when TLE information is checked in Compulsive code AFPViewer, each TLE name and value is getting repeated twice for each iteration.
But when moved the TLE under  <fo:simple-page-master>, for each iteration same TLE value (the one which is read for first time) is getting repeated and is not getting updated with each iteration

Please let me know the solution in resolving it