Remove LayoutManager.canBreakBefore() method?

Remove LayoutManager.canBreakBefore() method?

gmazza
Team,

Do we still have any need for LayoutManager.canBreakBefore()?  It is
implemented in 8 or 9 places but not called anywhere.  I think it was
related to the previous page-breaking mechanism.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Remove LayoutManager.canBreakBefore() method?

Jeremias Maerki
No. I believe this one can be safely removed.