RE: keep-together.within-page EXCEPT if it is too big ?

RE: keep-together.within-page EXCEPT if it is too big ?

KEILHOLZ Werner
Thanks Daniel for your suggestion ! Yes, I tried that, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
As a matter of fact, the faq says that numbers are not implemented at all :-( https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html )-:

It talks about 1.0, but I looked through the release notes and the topic does not seem to be addressed.

So I'd be happy to hear about any other ideas.

Thanks again,

Werner