Problem with PDF

Theresa Jayne Forster

I am still getting a problem with the PDF being declared broken with adobe reader, the only problem now remaining is a couple of oversized texts,

Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 11339 millipoints. (See position 51:11)

And the fact that the engine seems unable to find the loader for jpeg files.

2012-02-10 10:47:16,312 [pool-1-thread-2] DEBUG org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.pipeline.PipelineFactory - No ImageLoaderFactory found that can load this format (image/jpeg;Raw) directly. Trying ImageConverters instead...

Even though I have jai_core and jai_imageio jars in the classpath, is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

RE: Problem with PDF

Theresa Jayne Forster

I just tried disabling all the images and it still didn’t show any images and still crashed.

Theresa Forster