Page overlay question.

Baldev
Hello

The include-page-overlay extension element allows to define on a per simple-page-master, now on generating the AFP file in all the page i am getting page overlay but my requirement is to put page overlay in some of the AFP file. For example in the AFP file i have total of 5 pages, so i requires to put overlay in page number 2,5.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Baldev.

Re: Page overlay question.

Baldev
How page overlay can be implemented at page level.

Thanks.

Re: Page overlay question.

Chris Bowditch
Hi,

Define a different fo:simple-page-master for every page then you can
select which overlay is applied to which page.

Thanks,

Chris