PDFEncryptionParams - documentAssembly, pageExtraction

PDFEncryptionParams - documentAssembly, pageExtraction

Dave Thorn
Hi,

I'm trying to set the document restrictions for a PDF.  Most of
them seem to work, but I'm having trouble setting:

Document Assembly
Page Extraction

(see http://www.fysh.org/~davet/pdf_document_properties.png )

using:

  pdfEncryptionParams.setAllowAccessContent(true);
  pdfEncryptionParams.setAllowAssembleDocument(true);
  foUserAgent.getRendererOptions().put("encryption-params", pdfEncryptionParams);

(see
     http://www.fysh.org/~davet/SimpleFop.java.txt
     http://www.fysh.org/~davet/fop.simple.xml
     http://www.fysh.org/~davet/myfile.pdf
  )

(I have disabled printing there just to prove that it's using the
params object at all).

Those restrictions (Document Assembly, Page Extraction) are also
not allowed if I don't use pdfEncryptionParams at all.

--
dave thorn

Hi, I'm from the Internet.

Re: PDFEncryptionParams - documentAssembly, pageExtraction

Dave Thorn
Similarly, I have checked out and built from

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk

and

  ./fop -xml foo.xml  -xsl fop.simple.xml -pdf foo.pdf

produces a file which has "Document Assembly" and "Page
Extraction" as "Not Allowed".

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:39:27AM +0100, Dave Thorn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set the document restrictions for a PDF.  Most of
> them seem to work, but I'm having trouble setting:
>
> Document Assembly
> Page Extraction
>
> (see http://www.fysh.org/~davet/pdf_document_properties.png )
>
> using:
>
>   pdfEncryptionParams.setAllowAccessContent(true);
>   pdfEncryptionParams.setAllowAssembleDocument(true);
>   foUserAgent.getRendererOptions().put("encryption-params", pdfEncryptionParams);
>
> (see
>      http://www.fysh.org/~davet/SimpleFop.java.txt
>      http://www.fysh.org/~davet/fop.simple.xml
>      http://www.fysh.org/~davet/myfile.pdf
>   )
>
> (I have disabled printing there just to prove that it's using the
> params object at all).
>
> Those restrictions (Document Assembly, Page Extraction) are also
> not allowed if I don't use pdfEncryptionParams at all.
>

> --
> dave thorn
>
> Hi, I'm from the Internet.

dave thorn