NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Marc Kaufman

I’m trying to use an Adobe CFF font (KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf). During the font loading I get to:

OTFFile.readName() line 34: Object familyName = fileFont.getProperty(“FamilyName”);

But fileFont is a org.apache.fontbox.cff.CFFCIDFont, and there is no such method “getProperty”.

Stack:

OTFFile.readName() line: 134

OTFFile(OpenFont).readFont(FontFileReader, String, String) line: 740

OFFontLoader.read(String) line: 109

OFFontLoader.read() line: 93

OFFontLoader(FontLoader).getFont() line: 124

FontLoader.loadFont(FontUris, String, boolean, EmbeddingMode, EncodingMode, boolean, boolean, InternalResourceResolver) line: 108

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Marc Kaufman

fop-2.1.jar, fontbox-2.0.2.jar

No other version of fontbox around (I was getting class not found until I added fontbox)

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Simon Steiner

What fop version, maybe you have wrong version of fontbox jar?

Thanks

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Simon Steiner

You should use fontbox 1.8 with fop 2.1

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/fop-2_1/lib/

Thanks

No other version of fontbox around (I was getting class not found until I added fontbox)

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Marc Kaufman

That fixed it. Thanks.