Named destinations do not appear in Acrobat Pro

Named destinations do not appear in Acrobat Pro

mastern
This post was updated on .
I added named destinations to the headings in my PDF using the following XSLT element: <fox:destination internal-destination="named_{parent::node()/@id}"/> The named destinations get into the PDF, and I'm able to use the http://(PDF path and file)#(named destination) URL to go to the link. The problem is that the named destinations do not appear in Destinations navigation pane in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. I can see the list of named destinations if I drill down through the properties of a bookmark, select it to jump to a named destination, and select it from the list. There isn't a way to see which named destination applies to a heading unless you dig through the topic.fo file. Is there a way to get named destinations to appear in Acrobat XI Pro? Thank you for your help.