Multiples Pages

edi4988
Hi,

I want to generate a PDF file with many pages but all the pages with the same XSLT template and every page with differents data from XML files.

Do you know any idea How can I do this?

Re: Multiples Pages

Frank Hirsch
Rather a XSLT question than FO - but check if the XSLT document() function does the job for you.
http://www.w3schools.com/XSL/func_document.asp

Best,
Frank

On 07 Feb 2014, at 19:42, edi4988 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to generate a PDF file with many pages but all the pages with the
> same XSLT template and every page with differents data from XML files.
>
> Do you know any idea How can I do this?
>
> Thanks

RE: Multiples Pages

Theresa Forster
You can either use a count of pages via XSLT/FOP or encode the page number
as a value in the XML.

I have done either way in the past.

This article may help:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.fop.user/13460

I want to generate a PDF file with many pages but all the pages with the
same XSLT template and every page with differents data from XML files.

Do you know any idea How can I do this?

RE: Multiples Pages

edi4988
Thanks for the reply

But I need to generate a Pdf file with a XSLT template and I have "n" XML data files like source and the pdf file has a page for every xml file.

Do You have any idea like I can use the XSLT document() function?

Thanks.

Re: Multiples Pages

rsargent
What is your current stack for going from data (source xml) to fo?

My first guess is that either you combine source docs into single fo.  An alternative is to post-process the pdfs with something like iText.