Misplaced table border using rl-tb writing mode

Misplaced table border using rl-tb writing mode

Maxime Bégnis-2
I came up with this strange behavior using using rl-tb writing mode in a PDF output:

in case of an horizontal merged cell in a table, the table border for that cell is placed in the middle of the cell.

Attached is an FO file that reproduces the issue.

I'm using FOP 2.1 (from https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html) under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Linux.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if there is a way around it or if this is a bug.

NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis
[hidden email]
Tél: +33 (0)4.42.52.24.20
789 Rue de La Gare
13770 Venelles
France

fop-2.1-merged-cell-table-border.fo (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Misplaced table border using rl-tb writing mode

Matthias Reischenbacher

Hi,

you might try this patch:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2570

BR,

Matthias

On 08.06.2016 09:33, Maxime Bégnis wrote:
I came up with this strange behavior using using rl-tb writing mode in a PDF output:

in case of an horizontal merged cell in a table, the table border for that cell is placed in the middle of the cell.

Attached is an FO file that reproduces the issue.

I'm using FOP 2.1 (from https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html) under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Linux.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if there is a way around it or if this is a bug.

NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis
[hidden email]
Tél: +33 (0)4.42.52.24.20
789 Rue de La Gare
13770 Venelles
France

Re: Misplaced table border using rl-tb writing mode

Maxime Bégnis-2
The patch seems to work just fine.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

--
NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis