Migrationg FOP 0.94 to 2.3 and JAVA 8 to 11

Migrationg FOP 0.94 to 2.3 and JAVA 8 to 11

KEILHOLZ Werner

Hello,

I’m migrating an application from JAVA 8 (which uses FOP 0.94) to JAVA 11 and we are trying to switch from FOP 0.94 to 2.3 at the same time.

It appears that the xslt we use to generate PDF files no longer works the same (page breaks at the wrong spot, etc.).

Is there anything we need to do in the XSLT for this migration ?

Alternatively, I tried to run FOP 0.94 with JAVA 11, but in this case I get a crash in FopPDFImage.setup(), because the

ICCColorSpaceByProfileName now is ‘sRGB built-in’ while the code checks for ‘sRGB’.

Anyone still using FOP 0.94 with JAVA 11 ?

It’s urgent, as usual ...

Thanks for any ideas,

Werner