List exceeds page limits

Rahman USTA
Hi;

I have a long list in my document and list exceeds the page limits. How can I solve this issue ?

Note: Attached a PDF output.

BS_LC.pdf (119K) Download Attachment

Re: List exceeds page limits

Andreas Delmelle-2
Hi
> On 30 Oct 2015, at 17:57, Rahman USTA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have a long list in my document and list exceeds the page limits. How can I solve this issue ?
>
> Note: Attached a PDF output.

Can you attach the generated FO file, so that we can have a closer look?

In case you don't know how to do that:
Assuming you are already using FOP via the command-line, you can obtain this by using the -foout command line option instead of -pdf.

Thanks!

KR

Andreas