Leaving XML Graphics PMC

GlenMazza
Team,

I'm resigning from the XML Graphics PMC at this time.  I wish to better
streamline my efforts here to coding and research.  If someone who knows SVN
would please remove my name from the PMC list on the XML Graphics team page
it would be appreciated.  Also, I have to be unsubscribed from the PMC
mailing list--I'm unsure if it is opt-out (i.e., if I can do it myself.)

I will still very much be on FOP -- I just want to remove some of the moving
parts of my presence here.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Leaving XML Graphics PMC

Clay Leeds-2
I can understand that, Glen. I'll see if I can remove you later today
from the XML Graphics page, and also from the ML...

On Jun 10, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Team,
>
> I'm resigning from the XML Graphics PMC at this time.  I wish to better
> streamline my efforts here to coding and research.  If someone who
> knows SVN
> would please remove my name from the PMC list on the XML Graphics team
> page
> it would be appreciated.  Also, I have to be unsubscribed from the PMC
> mailing list--I'm unsure if it is opt-out (i.e., if I can do it
> myself.)
>
> I will still very much be on FOP -- I just want to remove some of the
> moving
> parts of my presence here.
>
> Thanks,
> Glen

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[hidden email]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

Re: Leaving XML Graphics PMC

GlenMazza
> I can understand that, Glen. I'll see if I can remove you later today
> from the XML Graphics page, and also from the ML...

Much appreciated, thanks.

Glen