Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Peter Klassen
Hi all,
i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
Am i right?
How can i help myself?
Thx in advance.
Peter

RE: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Andreas L Delmelle

Hi,

> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?

Yes... and no --seems to become one of my favourite answers :-)

No: the Java files are not included as is.
Yes: they are generated from XML+XSLT during the build.

So, just run the build once, and in one of the subdirs --IIRC:
build/gensrc-- you will find the mentioned 'missing' Java files.

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas

Re: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Chris Bowditch
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi all,
> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?
> How can i help myself?
> Thx in advance.

The build process generates the source files in the properties package.

Chris

Re: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Jeremias Maerki
The file you're missing are generated during the build process. They are
found in build\codegen.

On 09.05.2005 16:53:44 pklassen wrote:
> Hi all,
> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?
> How can i help myself?
> Thx in advance.
> Peter