How to specify the Reading Language using Apache FOP

How to specify the Reading Language using Apache FOP

Dimitris Michailidis

Hi,

I would like to know how to set this property of the PDF document from the input XSLT file. (shown in image below)

I have used xml:lang attribute and also tried several other options that can be found in this stackOverflow question http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39017700/how-to-set-the-default-language-in-apache-fop/

I have also set accessibility to be true

Kind Regards,

Dimitris Michailidis

Software Developer – ADDC

Phone: 2044 86248

IM:      <a href="sip:dimitris.michailidis@amdocs.com">

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp