How to change the hyphenation character?

How to change the hyphenation character?

Sven Waibel
Hi,

how can i change the hyphenation character?

I want to have instead of '-', nothing ''.

Thanks in advance

Sven

Re: How to change the hyphenation character?

Jeremias Maerki
Try the "hyphenation-character" property on fo:block:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-commonhyphen

As a "nothing" you can probably use a "zero width space" (​).