How to change apache fop encoding from configuration? (Default is İdentity -h)

How to change apache fop encoding from configuration? (Default is İdentity -h)

muradqeribzadeh
I need to change apache fop encoding but i can't find any solution for this. Now in my application encoding of fop generated pdf file is - Identity -h. That's why i can't extract pdf file, can't copy from pdf and paste to another textbox and etc.
Note: These are my fonts in fop config file:
If needs i can post more information about problem.

Re: How to change apache fop encoding from configuration? (Default is İdentity -h)

Pascal Sancho-2
Hi,

I don't understand what you mean by "fop encoding".
Do you mean pdf version, or whatever pdf option?

What FOP version do you use?
I remember some copy/paste problems on very old version (FOP 0.20.x),
or with some exotic font files.

You should at least provide a couple of files:
 - shortened xsl-fo file
 - pdf

> I need to change apache fop encoding but i can't find any solution for this.
> Now in my application encoding of fop generated pdf file is - Identity -h.
> That's why i can't extract pdf file, can't copy from pdf and paste to
> another textbox and etc.
> Note: These are my fonts in fop config file:
> name="Arial" style="normal" weight="bold"/>   <font-triplet name="Arial"
> style="italic" weight="normal"/>   <font-triplet name="Arial" style="italic"
> weight="bold"/>
> If needs i can post more information about problem.

pascal

Re: How to change apache fop encoding from configuration? (Default is İdentity -h)

muradqeribzadeh
This post was updated on .
Thanks ,Pascal Sancho-2, i've changed fop version to 2.1 and my problem has been resolved.