Group Number not increasing sequentially after AFP merge

Group Number not increasing sequentially after AFP merge

nvyas
I have merged three AFP files using java utility which reads bytes from file and writes to Output Stream using FileOutputStream class.
The merged AFP file looks good but when TLE information is checked in Compulsive Code AFPViewer, the Group Number remains same for all merged files to GRP:PGP00001
Please let me know how can I merge the files so that GRP number should start increasing sequentially after AFP merge. Image attached
AFP Merge TLE Browser

Any help will be appreciated