Generating crop marks

Johan Andersson-2
Hi,

Is it possible to get FOP to automatically generate crop marks?

Regards,

Johan Andersson

Re: Generating crop marks

Jeremias Maerki
No, but some people use SVG or absolutely positioned block-containers to
draw them. You might want to check the mailing list archives. This has
come up before.

Probably another one for an FAQ entry. Right, Jörg?

On 30.05.2005 15:23:56 Johan Andersson wrote:
> Is it possible to get FOP to automatically generate crop marks?

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Generating crop marks

J.Pietschmann
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Probably another one for an FAQ entry. Right, J?rg?

Right. I ought to set up a ToDo list. :-)

J.Pietschmann

Re: Generating crop marks

Johan Andersson-2
Thanks Jeremias, absolutely positioned block-containers solved it.

Regards,

Johan Andersson