Fwd: Moin wiki xmlgraphics-fop successfully migrated to Confluence space XMLGRAPHICSFOP

Fwd: Moin wiki xmlgraphics-fop successfully migrated to Confluence space XMLGRAPHICSFOP

Chris Bowditch
Hi All,

I have now migrated the FOP Wiki to confluence. Please use that going
forwards. The Moin wiki will go offline after a few weeks

Chris

Re: Moin wiki xmlgraphics-fop successfully migrated to Confluence space XMLGRAPHICSFOP

Clay Leeds-2
Thanks Chris!

Clay Leeds - [hidden email]