Failing testcases

Luca Furini-2
I noticed that several testcases, not listed among the disabled ones,
fail:
    keep-together2.xml
    keep-together3.xml
    keep-together4.xml
    keep-with-next1a.xml
    keep-with-next2.xml
    keep-with-next3.xml
    keep-with-next4.xml
    keep-with-next5.xml
    keep-with-previous1a.xml
    table-body2.xml
    table-body3.xml

The error message is always the same: "Invalid child node for
'element-list': null at position 0"; it seems that every testcase checking
the element lists fails.

Is just the disabled-testcases file not updated, or maybe some modified
classes were not committed? (or simply something is wrong with my local
copy :-))

Regards
     Luca

Re: Failing testcases

Jeremias Maerki
I'm not seeing these. We probably have another problem with different
Xerces/Xalan versions. Wouldn't be the first time. I've always got the
latest Xerces and Xalan releases in the endorsed directories of each JDK

On 17.06.2005 12:31:15 Luca Furini wrote:

> I noticed that several testcases, not listed among the disabled ones,
> fail:
>     keep-together2.xml
>     keep-together3.xml
>     keep-together4.xml
>     keep-with-next1a.xml
>     keep-with-next2.xml
>     keep-with-next3.xml
>     keep-with-next4.xml
>     keep-with-next5.xml
>     keep-with-previous1a.xml
>     table-body2.xml
>     table-body3.xml
>
> The error message is always the same: "Invalid child node for
> 'element-list': null at position 0"; it seems that every testcase checking
> the element lists fails.
>
> Is just the disabled-testcases file not updated, or maybe some modified
> classes were not committed? (or simply something is wrong with my local
> copy :-))
>
> Regards
>      Luca

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Failing testcases

Chris Bowditch
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I dont see these errors either. I also place xerces and xalan into the
lib/endorsed folder of the JRE.

Chris