FOP evaluation

Clark, Raymond C

Hi,

I am evaluating products for producing PostScript files to replace a tool that we are currently using at work.

Can someone send me an example PostScript file produced using FOP or a snippet that has a JPEG image in it?  We don’t have the file on the printer so the image would have to be in the PostScript file.  Preferably defined once as the image could appear multiple times in the actual pages in the PostScript file.

Thank You,

Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

images2ps.ps (221K) Download Attachment

RE: FOP evaluation

Clark, Raymond C

Thank you so much.  I’m reviewing it now J.

Ray

RE: FOP evaluation

Clark, Raymond C

Thank you so much, that worked out.

We also have GIF images.  I see you included text and that helps.  Would it be possible to get an example PS file with a GIF image in it?  Where the GIF image could appear multiple times on the page?  Just making sure that FOP can handle GIF images also J

Thank you,

Ray