FOP embedded in Java app

Furst, Tom

Hello,

I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me what I've done wrong. I am attempting to build a GUI interface for using FOP for a customer to publish their XML based manuals to PDF. I am pretty green in Java, but following a few tutorials, I have managed to create an app that 90% works. FOP is processing the XML, but it is not rendering any of the graphics into the PDF. When I run the same XML/XSL-FO from the CMD prompt, everything runs fine. I am using FOP 1.0.

I have attached a .txt file copy of the Java code.

I am pretty confident that it is something simple that I have omitted, or did not realize should be included.

Thank you for your help.

Tom Furst

javaCode.txt (28K) Download Attachment