FOP ERROR forcing opt to max in LengthRange

FOP ERROR forcing opt to max in LengthRange

Alex Muir
Greetings,

I've googled for the error below that I'm getting when running a transformation using dita 2.0.1 plugin however I get no results

System ID: /mnt/3diplugin/TV SQUARED /Attribution API/source/180620-TVS-Attribution-API-Guide.ditamap
Scenario: 180620-TVS-Attribution-API-Guide (docdept-pdf)1
Input file: /mnt/3diplugin/TV SQUARED /Attribution API/source/180620-TVS-Attribution-API-Guide.ditamap
Engine name: FOP
Severity: error

I also did the following search with no results. perhaps I'm searching in the wrong place.
/usr/local/Oxygen XML Editor 20$ sudo grep --include="*.*" -nRHI LengthRange *

Any ideas on what causes this exception?