FOP Default Font

DAU

FOP Default Font

DAU
As I understand Helvetica is the standard font used by FOP.
I use FOP to generate pdf-files from FO, the font used is Arial and Arial
bold. When I look at the files with acrobat reader I see that there ist
Arial and Arial bold, which are both embedded. That's ok so far, but acrobat
reader also tells me that there is Helvetica in this document, it seems only
because Helvetica is the default in FOP.
Now i need pdf-files in which all fonts are embedded, is there a way to get
rid of Helvetica in the pdf's generated by FOP (changing the default font to
Arial or something else), and if yes, how?. I can't embed Helvetica because
I don't have it on my Computer and why should I anyhow for nothing.

--
Sent from: http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/FOP-Users-f3.html

RE: FOP Default Font

Simon Steiner