FOP-2174 breaks compatibility with barcode4j

FOP-2174 breaks compatibility with barcode4j

Alexios Giotis
Hi,

I am working with FOP trunk, barcode4j trunk and source-resolution 300, instead of the default 72.  The barcode size changed after committing the patch attached on FOP-2174 [1]. This has already been reported at [2]. Could anybody comment on which project this should be fixed ?

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk@1428918
[2] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=615506&aid=3600784&group_id=96670

Alexios Giotis

Re: FOP-2174 breaks compatibility with barcode4j

Luis Bernardo
Yes, we are aware of the fact. The patch will be reverted since there
is a simpler (less code changes) way to address the issue the patch
was supposed to fix.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Alexios Giotis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working with FOP trunk, barcode4j trunk and source-resolution 300, instead of the default 72.  The barcode size changed after committing the patch attached on FOP-2174 [1]. This has already been reported at [2]. Could anybody comment on which project this should be fixed ?
>

> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk@1428918
> [2] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=615506&aid=3600784&group_id=96670
>

> Alexios Giotis

Re: FOP-2174 breaks compatibility with barcode4j

Alexios Giotis
Thank you Luis