[FOP-2.1] Generating PDF with an Arabic font

[FOP-2.1] Generating PDF with an Arabic font

Javix
This post was updated on .
I tried t generate a simple PDF from the command prompt on a Windows 7 PC: fop -xml FA_PRODUCT.xml -xsl BALISAGE_A4_FA.xsl -pdf farsi.pdf -c fop.xconffop.xconfBALISAGE_A4_FA.xslFA_PRODUCT.xmlfop.xconf (the XML, XSL and fop.xconf files are attached). It does not work and produces hash characters (see the generated PDF file). I have downloaded the ArabicTransparent font (attached as well) and installed in Windows/Fonts folder by a double click.artro.ttf What am I doing wrong please ? Thank you. Reproduced on: Windows 7, x64 Java JDK 8 FOP 2.1