Embedding Apache FOP 2.4: auto detect fonts without reading a config-file

Embedding Apache FOP 2.4: auto detect fonts without reading a config-file

roeme
Hello,

At the moment I try various things with the "ExampleFO2PDF
<
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/fop/examples/embedding/java/embedding/ExampleFO2PDF.java?view=markup

".

Is it possible to set auto detecting fonts direct in the Java code
without reading a config-file.
Could someone give me an example of how this would work, if it is
possible?

Thanks,
Roman

RE: Embedding Apache FOP 2.4: auto detect fonts without reading a config-file

Simon Steiner
Hi,

Something like:

        String fopxconf = "<fop version=\"1.0\">xxx</fop>";
        FopFactory fopFactory = FopFactory.newInstance(new File(".").toURI(),
                new ByteArrayInputStream(fopxconf.getBytes()));
        FOUserAgent foUserAgent = fopFactory.newFOUserAgent();

Thanks

Is it possible to set auto detecting fonts direct in the Java code without reading a config-file.