Embed 3D pdf

PPHSKA
Hello,

Beginner here. I tried to embed a simple 3D PDF using <fox:extertnal-document...>
The output PDF does contain two buttons I inserted and I got no error messages. However the .u3d model that was included in the 3D PDF is missing in the output PDF. Are 3D PDF not supported or do I need additional Plug-Ins? Any help is highly appreciated!

Cheers

Re: Embed 3D pdf

Matthias Reischenbacher
Hi,

I think you need to use the newest, still unreleased version of the FOP
pdf image plugin in order to make this work.

Do SVN Checkout of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop-pdf-images/trunk and
make ant build. Don't forget to include the updated
pdfbox/fontbox/jempbox libs contained in the lib sub directory in your
class path.

HTH,
Matthias

On 22.03.2016 11:32, PPHSKA wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Beginner here. I tried to embed a simple 3D PDF using
> <fox:extertnal-document...>
> The output PDF does contain two buttons I inserted and I got no error
> messages. However the .u3d model that was included in the 3D PDF is missing
> in the output PDF. Are 3D PDF not supported or do I need additional
> Plug-Ins? Any help is highly appreciated!
>
> Cheers

Re: Embed 3D pdf

PPHSKA
I never used ant before and was trying to do a build for several hours now without success all I get are a bunch of compile errors :(. Do you know when this version will be released? If it is within the next 3 months it will be still soon enough for me.

Offtopic: Did somebody try the same using the Antenna House Formatter?