Edit wiki page

Matthias Reischenbacher
Hi,

I'd like to add some additional documentation about running single
layout test cases with maven on
https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowToCreateLayoutEngineTests. I
just created a wiki account: MatthiasReischenbacher. Can anybody give
write access in the wiki ACLs?

Thanks,

Matthias

Re: Edit wiki page

Chris Bowditch
Hi Matthias,

It looks like Glenn added you to the Contributors Group. Can you try again?

Thanks

Chris

On 29/04/2017 20:32, Matthias Reischenbacher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add some additional documentation about running single
> layout test cases with maven on
> https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowToCreateLayoutEngineTests. I
> just created a wiki account: MatthiasReischenbacher. Can anybody give
> write access in the wiki ACLs?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthias
>
> .